We have set out to be the market leader in technology and connectivity integration across UK infrastructure.
We will draw upon our core values and out-perform others, delivering excellence through customer responsiveness, collaboration, and innovation. In doing so we will create a sustainable future for our people and our customers, reshaping and influencing the industries we operate in.
Working in partnership with our customer we intend to achieve the extraordinary.
About The Role
You will play a pivotal role within a close-knit team dedicated to supporting various multidiscipline rail infrastructure projects. Your responsibilities primarily revolve around the efficient management of project documentation, ensuring compliance, and safeguarding information security. This role demands meticulous attention to detail, strong organisational skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively with project teams, stakeholders, and clients. You will ensure that project documentation is well-maintained, secure, and compliant, ultimately contributing to the efficient execution and closure of projects. Your leadership, communication, and information management skills will be instrumental in the team's success. This role offers a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic and collaborative environment within the rail infrastructure industry.
As part of your day to day role, you are responsible for the following;
- Establish and manage effective document control processes and systems.
- Ensure proper organisation and accessibility of documents.
- Coordinate the activities of Document Control, including distribution of documents, tracking and reporting on document review progress.
- Ensure the use of standard operating procedures for document control, safekeeping of important records and documents, and accurate inventorying, cataloguing, and storage of documents.
- Handle the intake, tracking, and storage and distribution of documentation using AssetWise and ProjectWise, and other EDMS systems.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure all required documentation is captured, recorded, and stored.
- Handle confidential and proprietary information with discretion.
The above list is not exhaustive; you will occasionally be asked to undertake additional duties where it is reasonable and appropriate.
- Proven experience as a Document Controller or similar role, preferably in the Rail Industry.
- Proficient in EDMS systems such as Bentley AssetWise and ProjectWise.
- Outstanding organisational and coordination abilities.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Excellent ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in utilising Microsoft Word, SharePoint, and Excel.
Monday to Friday
York or Sheffield
When you join Linbrooke, you are entitled to our outstanding benefits and wellbeing plan as part of your position.
Hybrid Working: Find the right balance that works for you. Depending on your role, you maybe entitled to work 2/5 days from home*.
Health & Wellbeing: Supercharged health and wellbeing plan by Westfield Health and EAP employee assistance programme.
Fitness & Rewards: Fitness discounts with My Gym and Westfield Health Rewards. Stay on top of your game and save £££.
Community: Volunteering is big at Linbrooke. You can take 1 day off work to support causes you believe in. And you will get paid for doing it.
Sick Pay: Income protection. So when you are unwell you don't have to worry about your finances.
Death In Service: In the unfortunate event of death, your nominated beneficiaries will receive a tax-free lump sum equivalent to a two-year salary, for this position.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
All employees must be able to speak the English language with fluency with good oral and written skills. Fluency relates to a person's language proficiency and their ability to speak with confidence and accuracy, using accurate sentence structures and vocabulary. For those whose first language is a signed language, all reasonable adjustments will be made.
Comply at all times with the requirements of Linbrooke Services’ HSEQ policies and in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act. Delivery of all work in accordance with Linbrooke Services’ quality procedures and customer standards and specifications. Support the business during quality audits and demonstrate compliance.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE