12-month initial contract (scope to extend)
Excellent Rate - Negotiable Dependent on Experience
OUTSIDE of IR35
Our client has developed a respected reputation in the Railway industry from their success in delivering to our customers.
With a view to bolster the Rail Infrastructure and Electrification team, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Development professional to join an industry leading team, to be involved with the work winning function of the Electrification business.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong fundamental knowledge of Network Rail standards and procedures
- Working Knowledge of Electrification projects
- Proven high value sales experience in a technology or project delivery business
- Successful track record in value-based selling and business development
- Commercially astute with high integrity
- Highly driven, resilient, and agile
- Capable of building sustainable relationships across the industrial sector and strong influencing skills with credibility at Board level internally and externally
- A pro-active hard worker with high energy levels, who uses creativity to tackle complex problems
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in a business or technically related subject area