- Passionate about rail & passenger information solutions?
- Eager to join a successful team?
- And interested to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
We’re looking for a Customer Service Project Manager
At Televic GSP we are dedicated to providing innovative and reliable railway passenger information and communication systems. With over 35 years of experience in the rail industry and in close cooperation with our customers, we design, produce, and maintain all of our products and solutions. We are proud to say that you will find our technology onboard over 60,000 vehicles worldwide.
To manage and configure those passenger information systems, we are offering our customers a set of software tools. These tools enable our customer to manage applications remotely, update configurations and content on the train and operate on-board passenger communication functions. We use the latest technologies to offer our high-demanding customers the best applications possible. We are looking for passionate colleagues who want to help build our future together.
Working as a Customer Service Project Manager at Televic GSP means
- You manage the customer service centre; setting priorities, follow-up and reporting.
- You translate the customer enquiries to the different departments in Televic Rail.
- You are the direct customer contact for all UK maintenance projects.
- You manage specific SLA projects.
Do you recognize yourself in this:
- You have a bachelor’s – Master degree in engineering with 5+ years of experience in a technical environment.
- You are highly motivated to work in an ‘engineering-to-order’ environment.
- You value customer intimacy and you have a proactive approach to problem solving.
- You have good decision, communication and analytical skills.
What’s in it for you?
- A well-defined growth path to get you familiarized with our products and processes.
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art solutions in a fast-growing market and deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for.
- A stimulating, no-nonsense environment driven by teamwork.
- A full time contract (38 hour week)
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits