Are you a Project Manager looking to play a pivotal role in a multi-million pound project?
Are you looking to get involved in a number of high profile rail projects?
Ford and Stanley are partnered with, an award-winning train operator who are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to manage a programme of station refurbishment works across their network. They will serve to increase footfall and make them overall nicer places for consumers and staff alike.
The successful candidate will be responsible driving projects to completion, ensuring they are pushing delivery and facilitating completion to a high standard, on budget and on schedule. They will require excellent communication and stakeholder management skills as they will effectively be operating as ‘the face’ of the project and must be able to stand up to probing questions and communicate solutions to issues where necessary.
Our client are looking for a Project Manager to lead a number of station upgrades ranging from £10-12m. The upgrades are part of a programme of works being undertaken to improve stations and increase footfall with the Project Manager required to ensure that they come in on budget. The Project Manager will have the opportunity to work with a small and dynamic TOC, delivering varied work bank with a variety of contractors and designers, operating with a high level of autonomy.
- Responsible for scope/quality deliverance.
- Responsible for financial governance.
- Responsible for meeting deadlines.
- The face of the project to key stakeholders.
- Responsible to foresee potential issues and input solutions.
- Reporting to senior management and the board of directors with accurate updates.
The salary range for this position is between £65-67,000 per annum dependent on experience.
- Final salary pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus all bank /public holidays recognised in England.
- Free travel on the clients services and discounted travel on other National Rail services.
- Access to an online benefits portal, a one-stop shop for a variety of rewards and benefits.
- Candidates must have experience as a Project manager (5+ years)
- Candidates must have a high level of Commercial awareness.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills – delivering updates to the board.
- Relevant industry experience – rail/construction/multidiscipline
Likely Job Titles
Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, Programme Manager, Senior Project Manager, Senior Programme Manager, Portfolio Manager, Construction Manager, Construction Project Manager
Ford & Stanley Group are in the business of people and performance. Our mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, leadership and occupational mental fitness
Ford & Stanley Group Ltd is a Disability Confident Committed employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.