We are urgently looking to hire a competent and motivated administrator to assist with the management of the rail compliance and company standards, processes and procedures.
We are looking for someone who wants to build a long-term career in Compliance, who will be willing to grow with the company and move into more senior roles and we will offer the right candidate the opportunity for that career with Aaron Rail.
This role includes the administration of Network Rail Sentinel Database and related tasks.
Tasks to include but not limited to:
- Maintain company records in accordance with Rail business requirements
- Sentinel Administration, including issuing of Sentinel Contracts of Sponsorship, Sentinel Cards, Sub-Sponsor Agreements, De-sponsorship etc
- New Starter Sentinel Checks, Coordinating alcohol and drugs screening - pre-sponsorship, annual etc
- Coordinating rail medical tests and renewals
- Administration of rail training and assessment
- Circulation of Network Rail Safety Bulletins, Rule Book updates etc
- Administration of Track Visitor Permits (TVP)
- Ensuring that the management of working hour’s process complies with rail infrastructure rules
- Maintain company accreditations including RISQS,
- Work across a range of people management areas including recruitment, induction, vetting, fatigue management, rostering support and various other elements within the working life cycle for people management.
- Excellent record keeping and control
- Accuracy and Due Diligence
- Time keeping and meeting deadline
- Previous administration experience and of working with the Sentinel Database
- Use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good experience and knowledge of risk assessments, audits and action plans preparation for industry audits
- Relevant construction health and safety experience ideally within the rail sector, construction industries or similar multiple site industries experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Rail Industry Sentinel Database Administrator