Kelly Rail U.K. Ltd providers seeks a Compliance Manager to join their team and be part of their continuing success. The role is integral to the development and success of our Network Rail and London Underground contracts.
The successful candidate will be the lead on all internal and third party audits (RISQS, 9001, 14001 and 45001), supporting the Operations Managers and will be the key contact for the Client.
Other duties include:
- Subcontractor approval and monitoring, including 2nd party system audits
- Monitoring and trending performance against company business objectives and targets, providing timely KPI results and leading action plans as required.
- Driving system improvements across the business.
- Supporting and leading investigations.
- Preparing project plans.
- Providing performance information to both internal and external audiences.
The position is primarily day shifts, Monday to Friday would also need to be occasional flexibility for providing support with out of hour’s third party audits.
The ideal candidate would have knowledge and experience of internal auditing of management systems, and ideally would hold a Lead Auditor qualification.
Existing knowledge of RISQS would be preferable but not essential.
Location: Office based role, there is flexibility around office location, the following locations are available; London, either Wembley or Brimsdown, Dunstable, Nuneaton or Glasgow
Salary: Negotiable, please state salary expectation when sending in your CV.