Engagement & Communications Coordinator
We have an opportunity for someone with a real appetite and instinct for engaging customers and increasing market presence to join our Marketing, Sales, Engagement & Development team on a permanent basis.
Our Group mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, developing effective leaders and providing occupational mental fitness and performance coaching for teams and individuals.
We’re looking for an energetic, passionate and determined individual to join our growing business and engage clients, candidates and stakeholders with our better workdays mission and the support we offer as a Group.
Experience building strong market presence through digital marketing, SEO, internal and external communications would be ideal.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 0830 – 1730 with 1 hour for lunch Annual leave: 22 days plus bank holidays
The purpose of the role is to support the development and delivery of a coherent and cohesive message that in turn supports team engagement, customer engagement and the growth of the Ford & Stanley Group business. The role will sit within the Marketing, Sales, Engagement and Development (MSED) team. Reporting into a director for day-to-day support, prioritisation of workload and performance, with a dotted line into the Chairman for strategic input. The person in this role will provide marketing and communications performance updates directly to the board at regular intervals.
- MSED Projects – supporting Marketing, Sales and Development projects and taking ownership of Engagement projects, including but not limited to the launch of The Better Workdays Trust, The NPS process and Ford & Stanley TV
- Brand Guidelines - Ownership the Ford & Stanley Brand Guidelines – ensure these are up to date and that any requested documents follow the guidelines in terms of colours / fonts / core messages / tone of voice
- Brand Library - Create a library of materials and imagery; ultimately responsible for ensuring business uniformity
- Bids and Tenders support – in addition to the Brand Library, specifically ensuring bids and tender materials required are consistent in voice, format, branding and message; assist with collation of supporting documents; creation of proposal templates; building of case studies; assistance with wording, formatting, aesthetics, and proofing
- Communications Plans – Develop and deliver ongoing internal and external communications plans that support the needs of the business
- Events Management – As a specific tool with the Communications Plan, identify key industry events and awards, propose attendance/entries/nominations to the Board; manage any award entries and promote these.
- Market Presence - Ensure the Group brands have market presence through digital marketing, SEO, direct mail and public relations.
- Website – manage the websites and any updates
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) - Take ownership and complete management of companywide Net Promoter Score (NPS) system; coordinate, collate and report on this; ensure integration with Tracker; use data to drive business improvement
- Client, candidate and industry body engagement – through identifying opportunities; digital presence and promotion; penetration of new markets; consistent content and targeted marketing campaigns
- Within the first 100 days develop an active 12-Month Communications Plan that supports the needs of the business
- Maintain an up-to-date Brand Bible with guidelines and process for marketing requests and/or self-managed posts/documents
- Develop and maintain a suite of up-to-date business literature and sales collateral documents; updated internal templates including bid library
- Coordinate and deliver the agreed Communications and Engagement Projects which will run in line with Personal Development Plans, and will include projects such as the launch of One Million Better Workdays and the Better Workdays Trust
- Ensure that internal and external communications and engagement play their part in Ford & Stanleys journey from Good to Great.
- www.fordandstanley.com Registered in England and Wales: 7135661
Ford & Stanley Group are in the business of people and performance. Our mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, leadership and occupational mental fitness. Ford & Stanley Group Ltd is a Disability Confident Committed employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy