Responsible for the timely provision of information and setting out to multiple site gangs to allow them to undertake the construction of assets (signals, LOC suites, bases, fence lines etc) to correct positions, levels, and offsets.
Reports to Civils Work Package Manager (line manager).
Works will cover the Northumberland - Blyth & Tyne Project – Working out of the SML Depot in Ashington
What are my responsibilities?
- Day to day provision of information and setting out to site gangs.
- Maintenance of quality / progress information (Inspection and Test Plans, photos) for the work in line with the project programme, quality requirements and Siemens Business Management System.
- Assist in material takeoff for ordering.
- Preparation, storage and collection of concrete test cubes and associated paperwork.
- Production of as built records including red line drawings, ITP, s, site photographs, HS File information, Form E, HOC Paperwork
- Assist with production of Work Package Plans and Task Briefs where required.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Proven track record for delivery of civils assets preferably in a rail environment.
- Ability to work with necessary instrumentation (GPS, total station etc.).
- Sentinel PTS qualification.
- Recognized safety training (SMSTS, IOSH or similar) desirable.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to work under pressure and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Proactive and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail