Working in collaboration with our designers and contract partners, the Civil Engineer will be involved in a variety of tasks such as:
- Liaise with construction teams to ensure designs are buildable and represent value for money
- Liaise with wider design team to ensure consistency and quality of deliverables across all areas of the project.
- Implement effective, value for money and innovative design solutions to meet technical and project requirements
- Prepare and check engineering designs, calculations, and manage design production
- When required, to undertake the roles of Task Manager, Designer, Checker or Approver for all various types of civil design.
- Conceptual outline and detailed design of engineering solutions, presentation of engineering options.
- Delivery of work to programme, budget and specification.
- Contributing to long term technical development of the office by application of new techniques, procedures and practices.
- Assist and support the Engineering Manager where required
- Integrate with international technical networks in the delivery of designs.
- Degree qualified within a relevant discipline (i.e. Civil or Structural Engineering)
- Experience of managing the coordination of multidisciplinary teams on major infrastructure projects
- Broad Civil Design Engineering experience gained on infrastructure projects
- Excellent communications skills
- Working experience with ProjectWise and Bentley Systems would be desirable
- Professional Institute membership with ICE or IStructE or working towards
In return, we offer a very competitive salary with a comprehensive and attractive benefits package with opportunities for flexible working and career development.
To discuss further, please contact email@example.com or alternatively call 02392322360.