Feeling like each day is the same and you’re slowly stagnating? Are you looking for a new position with a forward thinking business, giving you a variation of projects to keep things interesting? Ready to be valued and progress in your career?
I’m searching for a Civil Structural experienced AutoCAD / Revit Technician to aid in the development of a rapidly growing business. Current workload includes and isn’t limited to: Commercial, Colleges & Universities, Schools, Food and Energy, Residential, Industrial, and Petrochemical.
The business is well-established and have been operating within the industry for over 30 years. There are currently 6 offices in different locations around the UK and this position being part of their growth plan to further build the existing team in their York office.
- 3+ years’ experience with AutoCAD / Revit
- Minimum HNC/HND in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Experience with civil and structural works
- Knowledge of Network Rail CAD standards and procedures
- Experience within a BIM environment and understanding of processes
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
- Proficient in use of spoken and written English language
- UK citizen or indefinite leave to remain
- Reporting into the Associate Director
- Develop designs using required CAD systems into quality technical drawings
- Maintain drawing records and ensure accurate document control
- Ensuring designs meet client specification and expectation
- Be innovative and introduce improvements where appropriate to areas of responsibility
- Wide range of various different civil and structural projects.
- Working with other like-minded technicians and engineers to complete challenging projects throughout the UK.
- Flexible and hybrid working open to discussion.
If you think you could be interested or would like any further information, please apply. I’ll be in touch within 24 hours for a confidential chat.