Morson Talent are currently seeking Assistant Project Managers to be stationed in Leeds or York 2 for a major Rail Infrastructre client.
The role will be a hybrid of home / office based with the with occasional planned site visits. Candidates are expected to be in York or Leeds office 2 days per week.
The client is ideally looking for you to have 1-2 years of experience as an assistant project manager within Rail, construction or engineering.
You will investigate enquiries submitted to the Asset Protection system and support the Scheme Interface Manager and Construction Manager.
Which will include:
- Analysis and gather information from internal departments.
- Initial point of contact with the general public, businesses and public sectors and respond within set timescales
- Arrange initial meeting, assist with staff resource request, document initial meetings within set timescales.
- Review systems to identify outstanding basic asset protection agreements and follow up contact with outside parties.
- Issue customer surveys
- Assist in closing projects with commercial team
- Attend suitable meeting as required to support the wider team
- Accurate problem solving with attention to detail
- Able to work in a logical manner to set process.
- Professional manner, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Can work as part of a team and independently.
- Ability to cope under pressure in a very busy office.
- Proactive and resilient
- Safety conscious
- Excellent IT skills