Job Title; Assistant Project manager
Contract dates; 29/01/23 – 28/07/23
IR35 Determination; OUTSIDE
- Responsible for execution, delivery and reporting of technical projects according to Siemens process.
- Collaborate with all disciplines to define and manage project schedule, budget, risks, and features.
- Identify opportunities and perform resource allocation management for multiple concurrent projects.
- Collaborate with line management to facilitate building effective project teams.
- Ensure project work items are appropriately captured, controlled and archived.
- Perform active role in managing client relationship to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify resource needs and provide justification to acquire those resources.
- Troubleshoot and resolve project related and inter-personal problems.
- Consistently use excellent communication skills towards team members and management with strong awareness of cultural differences.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in related technical field or discipline
- 1-3 years project management experience.
- Experience with MS Project
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrates understanding and application of supervisory approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management, and disciplinary action.
- Professional accreditation
- Experience of working in both Classical and Agile development environments desirable
- Experience of safety systems development desirable