Assistant possession planner
Working with Delivery Planner and other Assistant Delivery Planners to order and validate worksites, Temporary Speed Restrictions, Haulage, On Track Machines and Isolation orders for the depot. Provide a Planning Delivery Safe Works / Safe Systems Of Works planning service in support of site delivery activities through GRIP4.
Input plan requirements to Possession Planning System and Network Rail Online Logistics to meet industry timescales
Attend prepossession planning meetings as required to make sure possession / isolation limits are inputted and allocated correctly
Enter train, On Track Machine, and isolation plan requirements into the appropriate planning systems, formally ordering resources in line with the HO Senior Campaign Managers plan.
Liaise with the Depot Primavera Planner to make sure the programme is up to date. Highlight changes that require change control
Work with Site Managers and Supervisors to produce Planning Delivery Safe Works permits / Safe Systems Of Work plans
Work within the Grip 4 Track stage gate / review timescales
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Proven ability to build relationships with customers and stakeholders.
• Working knowledge of access and haulage planning systems and processes.
• Proven experience in delivering to agreed timelines and standards
• Good communication skills and a customer focussed approach
• Ability to handle shot term pressures arising from short term deadlines to achieve the requirements
• Understanding of train service structure and commercial and practical implications of implementing changes to the timetable