We are looking to grow our Arb department to work on various projects across the UK, including HS2, MMA, Highways, Commercial and Rail. As an Arborist Climber at RSS Infrastructure, you will be an essential part of a dynamic team responsible for performing various tree care services, including pruning, removal, and maintenance.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Climbing trees to perform pruning and removal operations using safe and efficient techniques.
- Operating and maintaining tree care equipment, such as chainsaws, chippers, and ropes.
- Safely removing hazardous limbs or trees, ensuring the safety of team members and clients.
- Crown lifting, Crown reducing, and Crown dismantling.
- Consider occupational and environmental risks to members of the workforce and the public.
- Maintain a healthy working relationship with Principal Contractors and/or Contractors, obtaining future work plans to assist growth.
- Knowledge of H&S in all elements of site delivery
- complete risk assessments and daily checks to a high standard
- brief risk assessments confidently
- Experience as an Arborist Climber.
- Proficient climbing and rigging skills.
- Hold NPTC CS30, CS31, CS38 and First Aid at Work Certificate
- Strong knowledge of tree care and maintenance techniques.
- Ability to identify tree species and common tree diseases.
- Good understanding of how to identify and work to industry best practices and deliver excellent standards of work.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
It is desirable that the candidate hold the following; PTS (Personal track safety), CS39, Chipper, and MEWP