agile | motivated | accountable | respectful | open
Paying up to £250.00 per shift, Amaro are looking for Approved Electricians to provide services on a contracted basis (outside IR35), to begin immediately in the Wessex area. Travel is a required part of the role and you must therefore be able and willing to travel. More details on this can be discussed at interview.
The ideal contractor must;
- possess an understanding of electrical circuitry and installation of electrical wiring;
- be able qualified to BS7671 18th edition;
- be a qualified 2391 tester (or equivalent);
- possess a full, UK driving license.
It would be advantageous, although not essential, if you;
- possess a valid Personal Track Safety (PTS);
- are a JIB approved electrician (or working toward);
- have IET membership.
The ideal contractor will have a good understanding of electrical circuitry and installation of electrical wiring and be able to check their own and other's work for safety and quality. They must ensure that tasks are carried out safely and in-line with the standards of BS7671 18th edition at all times. Therefore, the contractor must possess exceptional knowledge of the BS7671 18th edition electrical standards. They must understand and be able to apply 2391 testing and inspection procedures.
Please ensure your CV contains:
- your home address
- your preferred contact number
- your email address