Working as part of our dynamic Rail department, this is an excellent opportunity for a highly organised individual to develop themselves and their career. The successful candidate will take ownership and responsibility for the completion of any department admin related tasks and proactively contribute to teamwork and cross-functional working.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that all reasonable care is taken to ensure that work is conducted professionally and safely and in accordance with agreed standards.
- Support the team in completing project related administrative tasks and general office administrative tasks to commensurate with the operations of a busy engineering office. This will generally include, but not be limited to:-
- Photo copying, printing and collating of documents in support of project activities.
- Stamping of documents of AFC and managing appropriate signatories.
- Production of Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint documents/reports.
- Arranging training courses including booking of appropriate venues.
- Maintaining stationary stocks.
- Organizing ad hoc requirements.
- Take receipt of incoming mail/parcels and distribute accordingly.
- Be trained and capable of providing support to the Document Controller as and when required.
- Be trained and capable of providing reception support as and when required.
- Kit, Equipment and Stock Records and weekly reporting
- Behaving with integrity and demonstrating professional image at all times. To always do what is right.
- To take personal responsibility & accountability for actions, constantly striving to improve and exceed expectations ensuring safety and quality are never compromised.
The above list is not exhaustive; you will occasionally be asked to undertake additional duties where it is reasonable and appropriate.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCE
- Administrative background
- Good interpersonal skills
- Works well as part of a team
- Accurate, methodical and articulate
- Working knowledge of IT skills including word, excel, outlook and other operating systems
- Working in an engineering environment support function
Monday to Friday
We have set out to be the market leader in technology and connectivity integration across UK infrastructure.
We will draw upon our core values and out-perform others, delivering excellence through customer responsiveness, collaboration, and innovation. In doing so we will create a sustainable future for our people and our customers, reshaping and influencing the industries we operate in.
Working in partnership with our customer we intend to achieve the extraordinary.
When you join Linbrooke, you are entitled to our outstanding benefits and wellbeing plan as part of your position.
Hybrid Working: Find the right balance that works for you. Depending on your role, you maybe entitled to work 2/5 days from home*.
Health & Wellbeing: Supercharged health and wellbeing plan by Westfield Health and EAP employee assistance programme.
Fitness & Rewards: Fitness discounts with My Gym and Westfield Health Rewards. Stay on top of your game and save £££.
Community: Volunteering is big at Linbrooke. You can take 1 day off work to support causes you believe in. And you will get paid for doing it.
Sick Pay: Income protection for up to 6 weeks in 12 month period. So when you are unwell you don't have to worry about your finances.
Death In Service: In the unfortunate event of death, your nominated beneficiaries will receive a tax-free lump sum equivalent to a two-year salary, for this position.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
All employees must be able to speak the English language with fluency with good oral and written skills. Fluency relates to a person's language proficiency and their ability to speak with confidence and accuracy, using accurate sentence structures and vocabulary. For those whose first language is a signed language, all reasonable adjustments will be made.
Comply at all times with the requirements of Linbrooke Services’ HSEQ policies and in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act. Delivery of all work in accordance with Linbrooke Services’ quality procedures and customer standards and specifications. Support the business during quality audits and demonstrate compliance.